How will South-East Asia connect to the rest of Asia—now and in the future? Join us at the South-East Asia Summit to explore the political, economic and strategic rationale for South-East Asian nations seeking a more integrated region. What does this mean for businesses investing in the region now?
Critical issues to be discussed will include:
- How coherent is South-East Asia as a region? What does the future hold?
- The view from government: South-East Asia’s opportunities for growth
- The view from business: What will South-East Asia look like in 2020?
- Project 2015—What the ASEAN economic community will mean for industry?
- What are the main opportunities—and barriers—to investment in South-East Asia's emerging markets?
- How can MNCs operating across the region effectively develop their workforces’ human capital?
Download the event brochure
South-East Asia Summit 2014
From neighbourhood to community?
August 27th 2014, The Ritz-Carlton Jakarta, Mega Kuningan
- Full programme and speakers
- Last year's highlights
- Booking form
Click the button below to download the event brochure.