HOW CAN THE INSURANCE INDUSTRY INITIATE A NEW ERA OF INNOVATION?
Over 175+ delegates gathered to debate the key issues facing the insurance industry on 3rd March 2015 at the Clothworkers' Hall, London. The Insurance 2015 event examined how the insurance industry needs to adapt in a digital age and embrace innovation, whilst addressing what consumers really want from their insurance provider.
THEMES DISCUSSED INCLUDED:
- How the insurance can embrace digitalisation and harness big data and the social media revolution
- Learn how intra-industry relationships amongst insurers, brokers and customers can be strengthened
- Gain insights on how you can prepare your business for the future and discover the latest developments in cyber security and disaster risk
- Find out how the industry can enhance its role in society and continue to respond to rapidly evolving political, economic and social developments around the world.
Please click here to download your copy of the World Insurance Report 2015.
For enquiries regarding registration, sponsorship or partnerships for 2016 please contact email@example.com or +44 (0) 207 576 8118
Download the event brochure
Protecting society in the digital age
March 3rd 2015, Clothworkers' Hall, London
- Full programme and speakers
- Last year's highlights
- Booking form
Click the button below to download the event brochure.