Sharing spaces, smart transport and sustainable innovation top of the agenda at Urban Infrastructure 2014
The future of the city is smart and shareable – that was the overwhelming consensus from Urban Infrastructure 2014 conference. This event brought together some of the world’s most forward-thinking elected officials, city planners and industry-leaders to discuss how cities of the future can innovate to provide world class, intelligent infrastructure.
Some 150+ authorities in urban planning, infrastructure, housing, construction, transport, energy and architecture gathered for a day of insight, debate and action.
TOPICS DISCUSSED INCLUDED:
- What role can improved urban design and infrastructure development play in both developed and emerging markets?
- From planning to completion: clearing the obstacles to getting infrastructure projects off the drawing board
- How can emerging technologies and ideas provide a better experience for citizens?
- How can increased data and information flows improve transport and energy efficiency?
Download the event brochure
Urban Infrastructure 2014
CITIES DRIVING GROWTH, INFRASTRUCTURE DRIVING CITIES
November 13th 2014, London Marriott Hotel, Grosvenor Square
- Full programme and speakers
- Last year's highlights
- Booking form
Click the button below to download the event brochure.