WORLD HUNGER: A CRISIS NOW AND A CATASTROPHE IN 2050?
· Global population is projected to reach 9.6 billion by 2050
· Limited agricultural land and resource scarcity
· Infrastructure and biodiversity challenges
· Pressures of a changing climate
Take part in an event that sheds light on the crucial measures needed to create sustainable solutions for future food security
A high-level audience will gather in London on February 13th 2014 to discuss how to accelerate progress in coordinating efforts to tackle the planet’s food security crisis. Industry leaders, government, donors, aid agencies and the research community will explore opportunities to collaborate in delivering improved access to food and nutrition and sustainable agricultural development.
Download the event brochure
Feeding the World 2014
Sustainable solutions for a global crisis
February 13th 2014, The HAC
- Full programme and speakers
- Last year's highlights
- Booking form